What you will need:
- Sarapapers citrus burst blue and green backing paper
– Pearl yellow paper
– Various green cards
– Pale yellow card
– Green wire
– Cream Ribbon
– Hole punch
– Double sided tape
1. Cut a rectangle of the pearl yellow paper to create a wide border around your photograph.
2. Cut 3 different sized hearts from different colour cards, be creative in which you choose, for example you could use textured of glittery cards.
3. Twist and bend a piece of the wire to form a heart shape the same size as your largest card heart.
4. Cut out mum in reasonably large letters from the pale yellow card. If you wish you could print some letters from a computer in a funky text and use them as templates for the title. Stick the hearts and the letter to the bottom of the page as shown:
5. To make the tag:
Cut the tag from the pale yellow card. Stick a torn piece of pale green card across the centre. Wrap another piece of the green wire around the tag as shown.
Stick two small hearts, cut from the green cards used earlier, to the tag. You may use a small heart punch if you wish to cut the hearts.
Tie cream ribbon through the hole in the tag and tie into a small bow.
6. Stick the completed tag to the top left of the page. You should then have a finished page that looks similar to the completed layout image shown at the top.