This fun project is perfect for kids. They can decorate it and come up with ideas for the coupons.
What you will need:
1. Scrapbook paper in coordinating colors and patterns
3. Old checkbook cover
5. Scrapbook letters for the word Mom
6. White paper
7. Paper cutter
9. Black pen or computer and printer to write out coupons
10. 3-ring hole punch
1. Begin by putting some scrapbook paper on the front of the checkbook for a background.
2. Glue the word mom to the front then glue on decorative ribbon.
3. For the inside of the coupon book cut white pieces of paper so that they are 3×6 inches.
4. Use the three ring hole punch to punch two holes on one of the long sides of each of the 3×6 pieces of paper.
5. Cut a long piece of ribbon and thread it through the holes then tie a bow to keep the coupons together in a booklet.
6. On each piece of paper you will now make a coupon. Some good ideas are laundry help, doing the dishes, making or helping with dinner, washing the car, cleaning a bathroom, or anything else that the kids know mom will like.
7. Decorate each coupon with the scrapbook paper.