What you will need:
- Sepia photograph
- K & Company Holiday Script backing Paper
- Sarapapers natural leaf backing paper
- Brown mulberry paper
- Mottled brown paper
- Hessian Ribbon
- Cream Ribbon
- Small mirrors edged in pearl white embroidery
- See Ds Smudgey Keys Alphabet stamps
- Small key stamp
- Copper embossing powder
- Clear stamp ink pad
- Embossing Heating Tool
- Double sided tape
1. Tear the leaf backing paper roughly in half at a slight angle and stick to fit the bottom half of the script backing paper.
2. Tear the brown mulberry paper slightly larger than the photograph to create a border for the photograph, you dont have to stick to a perfect rectangular, use your imagination. Stick towards the top right of the page.
3. Tear a rectangle of the brown mottled paper roughly half the height and equal width to the photograph.
4. Stamp and emboss my mum to the bottom right of the rectangle.
5. Stamp and emboss the key to a small piece of the leaf paper. Stick the rectangle and key to the bottom as shown in the picture:
6. Weave a piece of the cream ribbon unevenly though the hessian and stick to the left of the page.
7. Attach a few of the small mirrors randomly to the page between the hessian and the photograph and you are done. See the final layout image for what you should be left with at the end.